Thursday, December 16, 2004

Another aaaaaargh?!!

I refrained myself from posting anything last couple of days because I was not in the best state of mind. I'm afraid this blog would become more of a place where I vent my frustrations, tension and anger.

After I dropped my Moto the week before last, my car got dented and scrathed because of my own careless driving. The left rear door hit the column because of the tight bend I hastily took on my way back after a meeting on Monday the 6th.

Stopped at Giant on my way home to buy some car wax and polishing products because I thought some those scracthes could be eliminated through waxing and good polishing. But the things were still left in my car since the day I bought. Too lazy to wash and polish the car.

I decided to take stock of myself. Gone through what I have done for the last couple of weeks that I should not and pray forgiveness from God.


No comments: