Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Help...Who did this?

I have not been doing justice to this Blog. Don't even have time to visit my own blog!!. That's terrible. When I checked out this morning, I realised that there was one comment from a visitor and were even more surprised that some of the words have been "linked" to a search page that was totally irrelevant.

How could that happened was a mystery for a guy with no IT knowledge like me.

Could any one help me to cancel or disable that "auto link" function before it starts to link every word in my blog?.

2 comments:

spyz said...

surprise hah?? :D
actually when i'm googling by full title of the book, i hope i can find an official website for the book like zabidi 'tersungkur.com' (pls send my regards to him.. Assalamualaikum..).
the first result come from the searching engine is yr blog.. (blogging world is my reading interest beside alternative news.. i have read ALL yr entries n i like it. maybe coz we hv some common interest ie. DSAI issue, screenshoot and of course.. that arqam book.. ).
usually as an IT-no-so-literate like me, i will replace some alphabet in 'popular words' to omit linking by the search engine.. ie. H*tam Put*h D*rul Arq*m' etc..
opss.. sorry for blogging in here..
:D

Ordinary Superhero said...

pyzul, thanks again for visiting.

I need to consult some other senior/experienced blogger on this. Don't quite like the idea to put asterisks in all my words :(

msi