Sunday, September 12, 2004

Blog, Blogging and Mindbogling

Managed only four posts since inception on 24 August. That's not good enough. Not that I did not have anything to share or blog about but honestly, I have been drowned with my works in the last two weeks. Got three big and urgent projects and a few advisory matters to attend by myself have forced me to sideline my urge to continue writing in this blog.

On several occassions I had brought back my laptop hoping that I could manage to spend some time to write and get off my mind from the office works but obviously I failed miserably. My body was too tired and my mind have been drained after long working hours.

No, I'm not giving up so soon. I'm gonna keep this blog alive. Just need to give more commitment and time....and a better work management.



**********************

My first encounter with a weblog and blogging was about one and a half year ago. Amongst my first and favourite blog is Screenshot - helmed by Jeff Ooi. Now also known as "Malaysia's Most Influential Blog". I salute Jeff for his dedication and tireless efforts to highlight and discuss on transparency, accountability and trying to make Malaysia a better place to live in.

However, it was Pak Adib aka
The Reader - who had introduced me to the whole new world of blogging. From his blog, I realised that there are substantial numbers of blogs and bloggers in Malaysia. It was from there on I started bloghopping from one blog to another and currently I have a long list of blogs of fellow Malaysians that I have bookmarked and frequented. I must mention that there are a few of them that I visted several times a day for their updates.

After that I learned that to create and own a blog may be as easy as - but to maintain and keep a blog alive and interesting, would be totally a different ball game altogether.


No comments: