Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Giving up (almost)

I was thinking of giving up blogging and this blog because I could hardly find time to blog. The thoughts to blog most of the time came when I was busy with something else or when I was away from from my laptop.

Whenever I do have the time, I would spent hours bloghopping or staring blank at the screen and ended up not writing anything. There were also time when my laptop suddenly "hang-ed" and I lost all my post and I got fed up to retype my postings.

Above all, I must admit that I am not a good writer - that's the main reason, I guess. Works and hectic schedules are just excuses.

I have been doing some serious thinking whether I should continue having this blog or just let it die quietly. But suddenly everything changed when I visited Alia's blog and realised that she had put my blog in her bloghopping lists. What a pleasant surprise. An honour in fact.

So because of that I am all fired up to keep this blog going and to do that I resolved that I will keep my posting short and blog more regularly.

No comments: