Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Journey

Just received a call from my office's secretary telling me to get ready for the trip which will tentatively be either on the 1st or 2nd of November.

I was happy because finally at the very least the departure date is (almost) finalised. I have been keeping the news about my intended trip only to myself and Wife. How to tell some other people that you intended to go away for an important journey but you could not tell them when it would be if they would ever asked. Funny isn't it.

It was towards the end of the conversation that I realised, oh my God, I only have 3 days from today to be prepared! Suddenly many things rushed to my mind. I promise to complete and deliver a few assignments/documents by next week, got one meeting scheduled next Tuesday etc. I had earlier promised to my Wife to accompany her to look for her kebaya-raya. She didn't like what we had browsed at Ampang Point last weekend.

Got Iftar tonite at the Foster Homes in Damansara Utama. Tomorrow will be considered gone because I have three meetings to go through. Aaarghhh! *beep*beep* tensionnnn.

Need to cool down and re-arrange and prioritise the assignments.

OK, first thing to do is....to stop this writing and get going with the assignments now!!. Chow...

No comments: