Thursday, November 25, 2004

Belated Eid Mubarak

I promised in my last post that I will keep my postings short but more frequent. Hopefully I will not fail myself.

This is a belated Eid Mubarak wish to all of you. Maaf Zahir Batin.

I had the privilege of celebrating Aidilfitri one day earlier than in Malaysia because I was in Madinah for the last two days of Ramadhan. Had the chance to perform Eid prayer at the majestic Masjid Nabi before took a flight back to Jeddah at noon. Later that night boarded the plane back to KL. Reached KLIA at about 11.30 a.m. on Sunday.

Just could not describe my feelings when I went out of the arrival hall and were greeted by the sight of my three beautiful daughters wearing baju kurung with white tudungs (even my one and a half year girl was wearing matching blue baju kurung). My boy looked very handsome wearing blue baju melayu and songket sampin. And Wife too looked beautiful that day - you are always beautiful to me my dear.

I felt like I was the happiest and luckiest person in this world. I was happy that my Journey went smoothly and that I was able to perform my Umrah without any problem. Thank you God.

I pray and hope that I will be given another opportunity to visit the Holy Land again soon.


No comments: