Thursday, October 07, 2004

No title

Dearest blog,

Apologies for not updating in the last few days.

Been busy with urgent works, very urgent works and extremely urgent works since last week. I did visit you regularly though - but just could not sit still and write something.

Daughters have been complaining that I have not been sending them to their kindie for the whole week. I am very sure Wife would want to complaint too, since she had to take over the "task" since last week. In actual fact, they were also frustrated that they could not catch me to express their dissapointment because by the time I reached home, Wife and kids all have long been asleep and the next morning I would rush to office even before Wife finished preparing breakfast for the kids. So much for a family life.

But this is going to end soon. Hopefully the assignment could be completed by next Tuesday. Then I will have to reward myself for all the trouble, stress, mental anguish etc that I have sufferred while attending to this particular assignment. I love happy ending........

What should I buy for myself? T630 would be nice...eh?

No comments: