Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What a Life

Now I feel a bit calmer inside of me. May be because I have got a blog that I have been wanting for some time.

So after my first post at about 8.00 p.m. last nite, I tried to quickly finish drafting an agreement wanted by a client. I had earlier promised the client that (by hook or by crook) he will receive the draft before 8.30 a.m this morning. Otherwise he will be fried because he needed the draft to show to his CEO. But I could not continue because my mind was already thinking of something else and my body was restless to leave office.

So packed up my lap top and went to Ampang Sports Planet for my weekly dose of badminton session with some friends. Only four of us turned up - so really sweat myself out for a good two hours. Went home satisfied.

Later started to work on the draft agreement again before I called it quit at close to 2.00 a.m. Woke up at 5.00 a.m and continued with the draft. Finished it after one and a half hour later, had a final look before I e-mailed it to the client.

Waited until after 7.00 a.m before sending a SMS that the draft has been e-mailed.

Fuuhh, what a life.

Had lunch with client at Pan Pac KL today. Bought a book, "Hitam Putih Darul Arqam - Realiti Di Sebalik Pengharaman" by Mohd Sayuti Omar. Have to find TIME to read.

2 comments:

spyz said...

found yr blog while googling for 'hitam putih d.arqam'. i just bought the book n finish reading it yesterday. not much different from zabidi tersungkur..

Ordinary Superhero said...

Thanks for visiting.

Zabidi also happened to be a friend of mine.