Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I want it, I need it, I gotta have it

Yes, I want it, I need it and I really, really gotta have it.

And I'm talking about having my own blog. I have been wanting it long time ago, but I was just afraid to start one. All sorts of reasons flooding in my head why I shouldn't have it. TIME - is one of them. I do not have the luxury of time - to sit and start writing. I have lots and lots of work and crazy deadlines to meet.

But every time I ignore the 'urge' to have a blog, the more time I spent debating within myself why I should have it. The worst part, these 'debates' will get more serious at the time when I am supposed to be concentrating on finishing my works or catching deadlines.

But I couldn't take it any more. I gotta to have it.

And yesss! Now I have it.

Welcome, and see you soon..... (anyone there?)

No comments: