Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh God please help

Oh God.................please help me.

So "£%^&&@ lazy today. Monday blues? Whatever.

Only managed to finish up and sent the first draft of the Info Memo to my client this morning. They were expecting it since last Thursday.

Let see, what else do I need to clear on my table:

(1) Opinion on conflict of interest on ABS issue. The merchant banker has been calling me since last Friday;

(2) Review comments and revise the documents for another PDS issue. I know the client will be calling soon;

(3) Application to Bursa for an off market transaction. Shuck! Why they didn't do it last time together with the earlier block of shares?

(4) An investment agreement for a client who wants to invest in a money changer business (not money laudering okay!). What they call it in malay? Pengurup Wang?. Where do they find that word in the first place.


Aarggggh. Tensionnya.

And my Maxis Data Card is not working. Cannot get connected. S****d. Always not functioning when I really needed it. Have to go to the Maxis centre again. It will be my third time!.

No comments: